Is has been learnt that under the pressure of trader's lobby - the AWD / AWBI starts working on the revisions of the No's of the animals to be put in a vehicle during shifting - animal weight will be the criteria not a size - how amazing it is?
QUESTIONS FOR AWD / AWBI ?
* How & why this question arrise ?
* Who is supporting this issue ?
SUGGESTIONS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL PFA / SPCA & PFA HARYANA :-
* ISI specifications are there & no needs to review the existed rules of animal transport in question of space requirement where as a long procedure was adopted while preparing draft rules then Indian Parliament approved the same.
* The AWD / AWBI have to review the punishments for violation of the PCA Act, 1960 >http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/410732651<
* The violation of the said act be the cognizable offence.
* Infirmaries / SPCA's be set up in the whole country.
* Police powers to be given to the NGO's.
* Performance be assessed of the AWBI Chairman / Members of the Board / All AWO's quarterly.
* Reward & punishment policy for all, AWBI awards be restored.
* So called animal activist / bed elements be identified & elemenated.
* Foreign funding / fund raising on animal welfare be monitered by the Govt. in India.