Additional Directorate General of Army Education
RTI Cell, G-6, D-1 Wing, Sena Bhawan
Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army)
DHQ PO, New Delhi 110011
Subject:- Information under RTI Act, 2005 about the meat / animal supplier – contractors.
Please find attached here with the DD of worth ten rupees in favour of the GSO-1, RTI Fund payable at New Delhi & following information required under RTI Act, 2005:-
- That do you know – animals are being ill treated during their transportation towards their supply to the Indian Army for slaughter or Indian Army do not have their slaughter houses & they preferred meat only not live animals?
- If Indian Army has their own slaughter houses then do you know the rules about how to slaughter animals?
- If Indian Army do not have the slaughter houses & you depends upon the meat suppliers / contractors then do you that animals are being ill treated during their transportation towards slaughter houses & animals are being shifted under very heavy stress, pain, injury & some time death, animals are being slaughtered violating the rules made out by the Govt. & the meat became un-hygienic for human consumption, as some time sick, pregnant, injured animals slaughtered by them ?
- Do you know that the animals are being transported from Delhi to J&K under Indian Army supply cover in a very cruel manner violated law of the land & animals are shifted under very heavy stress, pain, injury & some time death?
- Please supply me the complete list of the animal / meat suppliers to the Indian Army nationwide along with terms & conditions decided between the Indian Army & suppliers / contractors.
Hence you are requested to supply me the above said information along with the actions to be taken against the violators of the agreements made out between the Indian Army & suppliers / contractors.
Representative of OIPA in India,
C-38, Rose Apartment, Prashant Vihar,
DELHI – 110085.http://in.youtube.com/watch?
Cc for information & n / action to:-
The Union Defense Minister / The Union Defense Minister – state.
The Union Minister for Environment & Forest.
The Defense Secretary to the Govt. of India.
The Secretary, Union Ministry for Environment & Forest
The Chief of the Army staff, New Delhi.
The Chairman, AWBI / The Secretary, AWBI
The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 needs amendment as the punishment under this act is very..very minor & the offenses under this act are partly cognizable, the central Govt. make rules under section 38 & the violation of these rules is a non-cognizable offense in legal terms along with minor punishment. Animals are being transported in a very..very cruel manner & they traveled under very heavy stress, pain, injury & some time death - this cruel transportation of animals also a non-cognizable offense with minor punishments, illegal meat shops / slaughter houses are doing their cruel act & crime against animal for profit. Cow slaughtering is open in few states of India & from Delhi there are so many vehicles carrying sheep & goats towards J&K in very cruel manner, I have lodged so many complaints....but till date crime against animals are going on along with another crime comes in light by the so called animal rights activist as they charge bribes from the violators of the law for safe passage.. shame on them
Go To PGRAMS
There are rules & laws to handle the cruelty towards animals in NCR Delhi but the implementation of these laws are very..very poor, people keep pets with out registration with the competent authorities as there are no rules for dog knells - breeders along with fish aquarium in this region, people import-breed & keep the exotic animals / birds in cages for profit under cover pet but the intention is to get financial gain - business, there are no checks & monitoring at the level of administration, due to this illegal trade - the Govt authorities loosing the big amount as sales tax. Under the cover of illegal pet trade, people involved in this business hurt the genuine Indian endangered species & the protected animals also comes in market for sale / purchase, now this is the demand :-
1. Formation of the law / rules for Dog knells - breeders / pet shops.
2. Formation of the law / rules for the fish aquariums.
3. Formation of the law / rules for the protection of the exotic animals & birds.
4. Monitoring of existing laws implementation & control over the export - import
of the animals.
5.The violation of the law & rules should be a cognizable offense in legal terms
along with major punishment.
Go To PGRAMS